MexicoBook - 1999-
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Mexico will lead you straight to the best attractions this beautiful country has to offer, from Mexico City to the Gulf Coast and the Yucat#65533;n Peninsula.
Hike the Cooper Canyon, go salsa dancing in Mexico City, or dive in the Mexican Caribbean. This newly updated guidebook will help you explore Mexico region-by-region, from the ancient city of Teotihuac#65533;n to the Mayan rain forest city of Calakmul.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Mexico .* Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
* Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
* Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
* Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
* Area maps marked with sights.
* Detailed city maps include a street finder index for easy navigation.
* Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
* Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Mexico truly shows you what others only tell you.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.