Provence & the Côte D'AzurBook - 1997- | American edition.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Provence and the Côte d'Azur is your in-depth guide to the very best of this region in France.
Take in the most popular cities, Nice and Avignon; tour the dramatic scenery and exceptional art museums on the Côte d'Azur; explore some of France's best-preserved Roman and medieval monuments along the banks of the River Rhô≠ or zigzag among the many iconic villages of Provence.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Provence and the Côte d'Azur* Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
* Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
* Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
* Area maps marked with sights and restaurants.
* Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
* Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Provence and the Côte d'Azur truly shows you this region as no one else can.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.