History and RevolutionBook - 2014
This narrative chronicles Libya's, and to a vast extent Muammar Gaddafi's, remarkable past, meteoric rise to prominence, and convoluted reign, and introduces potential scenarios that may play out in the near term.
* Covers Libya from its ancient beginnings to the present in one easily readable volume
* Provides a complete history of Gaddafi's Libya and its revolution, including the historical antecedents, Gaddafi's rise to power, his reign, and his fall during the Arab Spring
* Offers projections about the post-Gaddafi era and prospects for Libya going forward
* Brings together the perspectives and insights of two authors with distinct yet complementary backgrounds
* Offers scholars and professors the detail they seek without intimidating the undergraduate or general reader