First Big Book of SpaceBook - 2012
* Chapter 1 focuses on the Earth, moon, and sun.
* Chapter 2 introduces kids to the other planets in our solar system.
* Chapter 3 explains other objects in our solar system, such as dwarf planets, comets, and asteroid belts.
* Chapter 4 voyages even farther afield, touching on concepts such as the universe, the Milky Way, stars, galaxies, and black holes.
* The last chapter delves into space exploration: humans on the moon, spaceships, the International Space Station, etc.
From the critics
Age SuitabilityAdd Age Suitability
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
There are no notices for this title yet.
QuotesAdd a Quote
There are no quotes for this title yet.