Frommer's BostonBook - 2001-
Inside you'll find:
- Insider advice on experiencing the best of Boston without breaking the bank. Our author will point you to free or reduced-cost entry times at the top museums, the best spots for a picnic or a stroll, dirt-cheap college concerts and shows--and even free concerts by professional orchestras.
- Where to find the freshest seafood, the most elegant spots for afternoon tea, the tastiest dim sum in Chinatown, and the best cannoli in the North End.
- Up-to-the-minute coverage of shopping and nightlife, from the artsy boutiques on Newbury Street to the lively and chaotic college bars & clubs in Allston.
- In-depth coverage of Cambridge
- Detailed walking tours; accurate neighborhood maps; and advice on planning a successful family vacation
- Side trips to Lexington, Concord, Plymouth, and the North Shore.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.