How Electronic Things Work-- and What to Do When They Don'teBook - 2003
* The "Everypersons" guide to understanding and repairing common electronic devices--written for people who would ordinarily "call the shop"
* Covers TVs, DVDs, CD-players, Audio tuners and receivers, speaker systems, radios, telephones, and FAXs, and more
* Includes "Electronics 101" for true beginners
* No technical background necessary--features easy-to-understand language and clear instructions
* New chapters on wireless cellular phones and DVD systems